Intellinet 16 Port POE+ Gigabit Switch 300Watts
The Intellinet Network Solutions 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch with 4 RJ45 Gigabit and 2 SFP Uplink Ports passes both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard network cables. Equipped with 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports, the switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps.
Power over Ethernet 802.3at
This high-powered switch supports the IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet protocol and can inject up to 32 watts of power per port*. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, which eliminates the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizes the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported. Thanks to its built-in short-circuit-, overload- and high-voltage-protection functions, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant (e.g., legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest the use of an Intellinet Network Solutions PoE/PoE+ Splitter.
Equipped with 16 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, four RJ45 and two SFP uplink ports, the Intellinet Network Solutions switch offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices.
Total PoE budget for this switch is 300 watts. Per-port average power distribution is 18.75 watts; maximum per-port power usage cannot exceed 32 watts.
- Provides power and data connection for up to 16 PoE network devices
- Saves time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Power output up to 32 watts per port*
- Manual PoE extend mode (reduces network speed and extends PoE support to 250 m)
- Manual VLAN mode (allows ports 1 through 16 to be isolated from each other)
- PoE power budget of 300 watts
- Four RJ45 Gigabit and two SFP uplink ports
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (e.g., wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Store and forward switching architecture
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports up to 8192 MAC address entries, Auto-Learning and Auto-Aging
- Cooling fan for ventilation