INTELLINET 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch 120 Watts w/2 RJ45 Uplink Ports
The Intellinet Network Solutions 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch with 2 RJ45 Gigabit Uplink Ports passes both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard network cables. Equipped with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports, the switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps.
Power over Ethernet 802.3at
This high-powered switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and can inject up to 32 watts of power per port*. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, which eliminates the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizes the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported. Thanks to its built-in short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection functions, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant (e.g., legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest the use of an Intellinet Network Solutions PoE/PoE+ Splitter.
Equipped with eight auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports and two RJ45 uplink ports, Intellinet Network Solutions 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch with 2 RJ45 Gigabit Uplink Ports offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices.
Avoid service calls with the PDM feature
The Powered Device Monitor (PDM) feature keeps an eye on connected PoE devices and restarts them in case they stop responding.
* Total PoE budget for this switch is 120 watts. Per-port average power distribution is 15 watts; maximum per-port power usage cannot exceed 32 watts.
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3ab (Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet 802.3af Type 1)
- IEEE 802.3at (Power over Ethernet 802.3at Type 2)
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3x (flow control for full duplex mode)
- Media support:
- Packet filter/forwarding rate:
- 1,488,000 pps (1000 Mbps)
- 148,800 pps (100 Mbps)
- 14,880 pps (10 Mbps)
- MAC address table: 8192 entries
- Buffer memory: 2 MB
- Backplane speed: 20 Gbps
- Switch architecture: store and forward
- MTBF: > 50,000 hours
- One cooling fan
- Pinout RJ45 output ports (Data + Power)
- IEEE Alternative A
- Pin 1: Vport [+]
- Pin 2: Vport [+]
- Pin 3: Vport [-]
- Pin 4: Unused
- Pin 5: Unused
- Pin 6: Vport [-]
- Pin 7: Unused
- Pin 8: Unused
- Certifications: FCC Class A, CE, RoHS
- Input: 100 – 240 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 120 watts (maximum)
- Metal housing
- Dimensions: 150 (L) x 220 (W) x 44 (H) [mm] / 5.91 (L) x 8.66 (W) x 1.73 (H) [in]