INTELLINET Gigabit Fiber SFP Module LC Single-Mode 12.4 miles (20 km)
The new Intellinet Network Solutions Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) Transceiver provides the best combination of performance and affordability. This mini-GBIC (Gigabit Interface Converter) module provides a metal housing to reduce electromagnetic interference and increases durability.
Small Size for High-Density Fiber Connections
The transceiver is available as a mini-GBIC form factor, making it ideal for environments that require many fiber connections by taking up less space in your cabinet and/or computer room.
Compatibility in your network is everything, and the Intellinet SFP Transceiver Module delivers. Use it with any Intellinet SFP equipped network switch or any other MSA-compliant, SFP-enabled switch. And since the Intellinet SFP transceiver module is set to broadcast the vendor on GLC-LH-SM, compatibility to your Cisco gear is provided.
No need to power down your LAN switch in order to install or remove the transceiver. This makes it very convenient and easy for you to make adjustments to your network that allow your business to keep pace with the changing demands of the market.
- Data transfer rate: 1000 Mbps
- One 1000Base-LX single-mode Fiber LC duplex port
- Distance support: up to 20 km (12.4 mi.)
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
- SFP standard form factor
- Compliant with SFP Transceiver MSA specifications
- Compatible with the Cisco GLC-LH-SM transceiver
- Supports hot-plugging
- IEEE 802.3z (Fiber Optic Gigabit Ethernet) General
- Media support: 1000Base-LX single-mode 9/125 µm fiber
- Connector: fiber LC duplex port, 1000Base-LX
- Distance: 20 km
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Fiber power budget - Maximum TX power: -3 dBm - Minimum TX power: -8 dBm - Sensitivity: -24 dB - Power budget: 8 dB
- Design: SFP (small form factor pluggable), 1.25 Gbps
- Certifications: FCC Class A, CE, RoHS, IEC-60825 Power
- Power requirement: 3.3 V
- Power consumption: 1.0 watt (maximum) Environmental
- Dimensions: 55 (L) x 13 (W) x 12 (H) mm (2.2 x 0.5 x 0.5 in.)
- Weight: 15 g (0.5 oz.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 70°C (32 – 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 – 85% RH, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -40 – 85°C (-40 – 185°F) Package Contents
- Gigabit Fiber SFP Optical Transceiver Module