MANHATTAN SuperSpeed USB-C to SATA Adapter
Connect a SATA 2.5" drive to a SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Type-C port for quick and easy data transfer, backup and storage.
Quickly Share, Store and Archive Important Data.
The Manhattan SuperSpeed+ USB to SATA Adapter connects SATA and SATA-enhanced hard disks to desktop and notebook computers using a USB 3.1 Type-C port. It's faster and easier than ever to transfer and share files between desktop and notebook computers or back up and store large file archives on external drives. Compatibility with all types of 2.5" SATA drives makes this a versatile tool for professional and home users.
Suitable for Professional and Home Use
Easy to install and use, its plug-and-play, bus powered and hot-swap capabilities provide a convenient method to transfer, store data and test hard drives.
- Provides fast, portable data access to 2.5" SSD and HDD drives
- Supports data transfer between SATA and SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 (Gen 2) at up to 10 Gbps
- Fits external 22-pin 2.5" SATA I, II and III hard drives
- For 3.5" SATA drives, use Manhattan part 152433 – includes a 12 V / 2 A power adapter
- Plug and play; Windows, Mac and Linux compatible and hot-swappable
- Bus Powered – no external power supply needed
- USB 3.1
- Complies with ATA/ATAOI-100 spec v1.0 standards
- SATA I, II and III
- RoHS General
- USB 3.1 Type-C to SATA
- 10 Gbps maximum transfer rate
- Supports SATA 2.5" I (1.5Gbps), II (3Gbps) and III (6Gbps) drives
- Bus powered Connections
- USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C male
- SATA 15+7 female Physical
- Cable: 25.5 cm (10 in.)
- Weight: 20 g (0.7 oz.)
- Housing: plastic Operating Environment
- Operation temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20 – 60°C (-4 – 140°F)
- Humidity (noncondensing): 0 – 96% System Requirements
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 and Mac 10.6.8 or above Package Contents
- SuperSpeed+ USB to SATA Adapter
- Quick Instruction Guide