RUSSOUND 8" Enhanced Performance Ceiling Speakers Pair
Bigger Room, Bigger Boom!
The IC-820 is the perfect choice for using in all of the larger rooms/spaces in your home. From the kitchen to the living room to the master bedroom, the IC-820 is a speaker that you'll spend hours and hours listening to. The injection-molded polypropylene cone gives detailed bass response and the 1" pivoting silk tweeter can be aimed at your favorite listening spot. The integrated one-piece baffle / woofer basket adds enhanced rigidity and complements the deep bass sound. The IC-820 is acoustically matched to the IC-620 and the IW-620 so you can mix and match between the sizes as needed. Use the IC-620 in smaller rooms and the IC-820 in larger rooms or rooms with higher ceilings. The IC-820 uses the patented SwiftLock® by Swarm tool-less installation system which lets the speaker be installed quickly and easily with the simple press of a button at each of the three mounting dogs.
- Type: Two-way in-ceiling
- Shipping Dimensions (Pair): 14" x 12.75" x 13.75" (35.6 cm x 32.4 cm x 34.9 cm)
- Shipping Weight (Pair): 9.6 lbs (4.4 kg)
- Cutout Dimensions: 9.75" (24.77 cm) diameter
- Frequency Response: 42 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Magnet Structure: 17 oz (0.484 Kg)
- Mounting Depth: 5.06" (12.84 cm)
- Overall Dimensions: 11.04" (28.1 cm) diameter
- Recommended Power: 5 - 120 watts
- Sensitivity: 92dB @ 1w/1m
- Tweeter: 1” / (25 mm) Pivoting Silk
- Woofer: 8” (20.32 cm) Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
*Russound recommends cutting an 9.875” (25 cm) opening for ease of installation. A cut-out template is included in the packaging.