32-bit ARM CORTEX-M2 micro controller
• 256 Kbytes Flash®, 64 Kbytes RAM
• USB full speed port (12 Mbit/s)
• 7 input/output ports: Users can connect up to 7 LEDs to teach traffic lights (5 included), up to 4 sensors digital or analog (2 infrared and 1 touch included), and up to 3 motors (included)
• Onboard buzzer
• Onboard buttons to manually program the 3 motors for forward and reverse and also the LED outputs for ON/OFF
• Bluetooth enabled to connect to smart phones, tablets and PCs so that it can be remotely programmed and controlled through free Android and iOs apps
• All cables needed to connect the peripherals to the controller and the PC are included
• Requires 6 AA batteries (not included)
• Set comes in a convenient plastic storage tub with lid
At under 10 inches tall and under 6 inches wide, print with the same, high-quality as the K8400 at a fraction of the size. Use 1.75 mm PLA or ABS filament to create professional quality 3D prints right from your desk.
The metal Nano bed plate magnetically attaches to the bed holder. After a print is completed, detach the bed plate for easy print removal.
Manually set your bed leveling settings and save them to the K8600's memory.
Hotend isolator guides have upgraded from the K8400's plastic model to a new metal version. A fan is also attached to the hotend isolator to assist in temperature control.
Print your prototypes and projects in near silence with a low operating noise level of 45 dBA.