ARLINGTON Grounding Block
Arlington’s heavy-duty Grounding Bridges provide reliable intersystem bonding between power and communication grounding systems. They have four termination points; one more than required by 250.94 of the 2014 NEC. Available in zinc and bronze, our Grounding Bridges have the capacity to handle multiple hookups of communications systems; telephone, CATV or satellite dish.
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Intersystem Bonding and Grounding Conductors: All accommodate #14 to #4 copper or aluminum, solid or stranded
- Grounding Electrode Conductor or Equipment Grounding Conductor: GB5 and GBB5 accept #6 to #2. GBB50 accepts #6 to #1/0. GBB5250 accepts #6 to 250 MCM. All can be used with copper or aluminum, solid or stranded.
- Fast, simple installation
- Easy access for inspections
- For good looks use the textured, paintable plastic cover